Skip to content
- Silicone version of Tape 9713
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Performs well at elevated temperatures for short periods (up to 400 Degree F [204 Degree C])
- Improved adhesion on LSE materials versus Tape 9713 (Such as silicone based EMI gaskets, etc)
- Lower R non-woven conductive scrim vs. 9712
- Can be applied in strips or die cut to specific shapes & sizes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.