Skip to content
- Macroreplicated abrasive structures are designed to cut faster at higher pressures abrasives with consistent results from first cut to last
- Controlled mineral breakdown delivers more consistent, predictable finishes over the life of the abrasive
- Channels efficiently remove swarf, reduce loading or capping of abrasive
- Geometric "bricks" wear evenly throughout service life due to multiple layers of mineral and grinding aid
- X-weight cloth backing withstands high-pressure grinding
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.