- Earmuffs recommended for TWA noise exposures up to 101 dBA
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 27 decibels
- Earcups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ 101 over-the-head earmuffs feature a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection.
For noise levels up to 101 dBA, these over-the-head earmuffs provide effective hearing protection. - Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low-pressure fit. - Earcup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency. - Liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions. - Color-coding for compliance sighting. - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 27dB. CSA Class A. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.