- Specially formulated acrylic adhesive is resistant to typical solder mask temperatures for short periods of time. Stays firmly in place during processing and removes cleanly from typical electronic substrates even after 10 min @ 500 degree F (260 degree C).
- Non-silicone adhesive formulation eliminates the potential for silicone contamination which can interfere with subsequent bonding or conformal coating operations.
- The high temperature acrylic adhesive also has excellent chemical resistance and should be considered for demanding chemical masking applications.
- Available on cardboard or polyethyelene core
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
1 Roll = 1 Roll